Tuesday 26 June 2012

Aged 21.5 weeks (5months tomorrow) (11th May 2012)

Taggies - If you're Happy and you Know it


I was in the local paper this week! Apparently that makes me "famous". The tooth is growing and I've got another one next to it.
Mummy says that in future, I'll only be allowed to choose from cloth books, because I keep "eating" the books. (Well, my hands are designed for putting things in my mouth!)
Anyway, the taggies books are great - not only do they have a good story (this one is a bit beyond me, but Mummy enjoys clapping for me), but they've got these ribbons on the sides that you can pull, grab and chew.
There are more in the series, but this one involves Mummy shouting Hurray! at the end, which makes me laugh.

You can buy Hey Diddle Diddle in the same series - if it's sold before you order, Mummy will let you know.
£4.99
9780439681162


No comments:

Post a Comment