Saturday 18 August 2012

Aged 35½ weeks (18th August 2012)

The Gruffalo's Child


Did you know that the Gruffalo is coming to visit me on 1st September? That's in two weeks' time.
To celebrate, Mummy has been reading me the Gruffalo stories.
This week, I have chosen The Gruffalo's Child.
You are supposed to read The Gruffalo first, which I have read, but this week was the first time I had read the Gruffalo's Child.
It's really funny, because the Gruffalo's Child doesn't believe in the Big Bad Mouse, and is naughty because she goes out into the wood on her own.
You meet all the characters from The Gruffalo story again.

I hope you'll all come to see me when the Gruffalo visits. It's going to be amazing!

Board Book 9780230749610 £5.99






Paperback 9781405020466 £6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment